Medical devices need proper care and handling throughout transport and storage to ensure patient safety.
Regulation states that individual units must be controlled for quality from production to the end user.
These devices are sensitive to their environment conditions and can be easily damaged by shock, tilt, and pressure.
These devices are also prone to theft in the supply chain, causing billions in loss per year.
Real-time visibility and monitoring of these products will ensure quality, compliance and patient safety.
Benefits of our solution:
- Everything on one platform with a low-cost solution
- Quick response times and decision making in case of damages/tampering
- Prevent Loss and Reduce Replenishment Costs
- Reduce Theft and Maintain Price Integrity with less product on grey markets
- Reduce Costs of legal and claims investigations
- Improved Reputation from increased customer confidence